Philmac Ball Valves – You Can't Beat the Original
Water is precious, put your trust in a Philmac Original
The original Philmac Blue Handled Ball Valve was first manufactured in Adelaide in the 1970’s. And the tradition continues to this day. The distinctive blue easy grip handle is recognised in the market as the industry standard providing users with the confidence of a strong and reliable product. Installation is simple and its robust construction and frost resistance mean you will have years of trouble-free use.
Insist on the original Philmac Blue Handled Ball Valve:
- Easy Action
- Frost Resistant
- Visual Indicator
- Install in any Direction
- Quality Materials
- Robust Construction
The Philmac blue-handled ball valve has been serving the Australian market for over 30 years. Its distinctive blue easy grip handle is recognised in the market as the industry standard. Proudly made in Australia, the Philmac blue handled ball valve is based on a simple on/off action and is quick and easy to install.
- Easy Action – easy to operate handle; positive on/off action through 90˚. Ergonomically designed to enable easy gripping.
- Frost Resistant – proven performance in frost conditions.
- Visual Indicator – in closed position, blue handle is at 90º to the body; in open position it's in line with the body – clearly indicating if the valve is open or closed.
- Install in any Direction – Philmac ball valves can work in any direction and at any angle.
- Quality Materials – high quality injection moulded plastic bodies and components plus NBR O-rings and stainless steel screws means years of reliable operation.
- Approvals – all blue handled ball valves carry Standardsmark approval.
- Robust Construction – built to withstand pressures up to 1600 kPa and provide years of reliable operation.
AS/NZ 4020 – Testing of products for use in contact with drinking water.
AS 1722.1 – Pipe threads of Whitworth form part 1: sealing pipe threads.
ISO7 – Pipe threads where pressure tight joints are made on the threads
The connection you can trust.
Philmac distribution centres across Australia ensuring you have easy access to a wide range of irrigation and stock watering products.
Talk to the team at Irrigear Lowood a member of Irrigear® – The Water System Experts. Find out more about Philmac Blue-handled Ball Valves and other great Philmac solutions!
Enquiry form find out more