K-Line® Pod Irrigation Systems
Easy to install, easy to move, saves you time when irrigating.
Distributed by Philmac, the K-Line® Pod Irrigation System is a moveable, low pressure irrigation system designed to reduce the time and money you spend on irrigation installation, operation and repairs. The K-Line Irrigation System low application rate means virtually no water run-off and better water penetration into the soil leading to improved crop growth. K-Line Irrigation uses less water more effectively.
The heart of the system is a series of extremely durable pods containing a sprinkler, which are attached to exceptionally strong and flexible polyethylene K-Pipe. The K-Pipe not only delivers the water but also allows the system to be towed around the paddock to a different location.
K-Line provides the ultimate irrigation solution for undulating land and odd-shaped blocks. K-Line works where pivots and lateral moves do not.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Locally source and buy K-Line Pod Irrigation Systems and other great Philmac products from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management. Irrigear Lowood a member of Irrigear® – The Water System Experts.
Irrigation like a soft rain
K-Line Irrigation is a revolutionary, specially formulated, flexible tubing line and pod sprinkler system designed to reduce the time and money you spend on irrigation installation, operation and repairs. Easily installed, a perfect DIY project.
- Low capital cost to get up & running.
- Ease of installation, use & operation.
- Works well on all types of soils, terrain & shapes of fields.
- Low pressure requirements, with K-Line sprinklers the water penetrates deep into the soil with little or no run-off – like a soft rain (slow absorption method) every precious litre goes further.
- Expandable, modular system that can grow with your needs.
- Movable transportable & able to cover a large area by shifting using a quad bike or ATV.
- Economical Low maintenance costs as the only moving parts are the sprinklers, pipe, pumps & valves.
- K-Line Pod irrigation Systems are designed to fit the field – can be designed around obstructions - results in large initial cost savings.
The K-Line® Irrigation system range is vast – offering both simplicity and flexibility to the user’s specific requirements. K-Line Irrigation systems offer a complete range of K-Line Irrigation system components providing the flexibility to design a system to the user’s specific needs, with a range of K-Line Standard Pods, Mid Pods, Max Pods, Sprinklers, K-Pipe and fittings available. Also available are the ready-to-go K-Line Irrigation Farm Pod Packs:
- K-Line Irrigation Farm Pod Pack – 3 pods, with 32mm K-Pipe x 66m
- K-Line Irrigation Farm Pod Pack – 4 pods, with 32mm K-Pipe x 76m
- K-Line Irrigation Farm Pod Pack – 5 pods, with 32mm K-Pipe x 115m
- K-Line Irrigation Farm Pod Pack – 5 pods, with 40mm K-Pipe x 104m
• Strong impact and abrasion resistant UV- protected polyethylene.
• Heavy duty and weighted skid plate, and lower center of gravity, helps keep the pod from tipping during shifting.
• Embedded stainless steel u-bolt provides a strong and corrosion resistant sprinkler/pod/tubing connection.
• Specially formulated and blended low-density polyethylene tubing is extremely strong while remaining flexible. The white stripes on the K-Pipe help the installer to recognise and prevent the tubing from twisting during installation. K-Pipe is available in 4 sizes: - 32mm, 40mm, 45mm and 63mm.
• K-Pipe tubing resists the effects of abrasive soils, kinking, UV light and the stresses exerted on the tubing while moving it from Set to Set, while still remaining flexible over time.
• All farmpacks come with impact sprinklers and three nozzle sizes. However K-Line also have available rotators or pop-ups with low-angle nozzles. An assortment of nozzles are available to benefit your needs.
• Heavy duty, high grade glass reinforced nylon fittings are extremely durable and impact resistant.
• The double barbed insert is designed with extra length for maximum grip on the inner wall of the tubing while the threaded compression nut bites into the outer wall of the tubing creating an exceptional connection that is as tough and durable as every other component in the K-LINE® system.
- NAAN 5022 Sprinklers – for 32mm, 40mm & 45mm K-Pipe
- Nelson R2000 Windfighter Sprinklers – for 40mm K-Pipe
- Nelson R2000 Pressure Regulated (345kPa) Windfighter Sprinklers – for 40mm K-Pipe
- Senninger 2023 Compact Sprinklers – for 40mm K-Pipe
- K-Pipe 32mm x 100m Low Density PE Pipe
- K-Pipe 40m x 100m Low Density PE Pipe
- K-Pipe 40m x 150m Low Density PE Pipe
- K-Pipe 40m x 200m Low Density PE Pipe
- K-Pipe 45m x 125m Low Density PE Pipe
- K-Pipe 63m x 40m Low Density PE Pipe
The connection you can trust.
Philmac distribution centres across Australia ensuring you have easy access to a wide range of irrigation and stock watering products.
Talk to the team at Irrigear Lowood to find out more about K-Line Pod Irrigation Systems and other great Philmac solutions!
Enquiry form find out more